So I’m moving along at a snail’s pace, as getting a nice even coat on the first horse is proving to be quite challenging, however I have made it this far.  The photo is a little blurry as I was having a hard time getting my camera to focus properly.  I think my settings got changed and I need to check them.  Anyway,  I have been using the variety of reds, browns, and greys etc to built up my layers to get that nice reddish-gold color so predominant on this horse.  I also found that I was getting lost in it so I’m moving on to the ear right now which consists of a base of mineral orange, indian red, walnut brown and black.  I put in some black in the darker areas just to build the darkest dark and then began working with walnut brown over the rest of the mineral orange and indian red base.

Threesome_2

Pin It on Pinterest